Click HERE to view or download a PDF with our current pricing.
Booking is FREE. However, you will be asked for credit card information to make your reservation.
Please read our cancellation policy below for details.
1. Select the service you want. (The number of beef you are scheduling.)
2. The calendar will open. Available openings for the number of beef you chose are indicated with a blue circle. If you are not seeing any openings, try adjusting the number of beef you are booking, or keep scrolling to the next month. Our calendar fills up quickly.
3. Select the available time for that day.
4. Fill out the booking information and leave appointment notes if applicable.
5. click the blue button to submit the booking.
book your appointmenT
If you are bringing in 3 beef or less, we need 48 hours advance notice of cancellation. If bringing in over 3 beef, we need 72 hours notice. This is just to give us time to try to fill those empty spots. If you wait (excluding special circumstances ie. illness, a death in the family, a family emergency, etc...) to cancel less than the 48 or 72 hours prior to your appointment, we reserve the right to charge a $25 cancellation fee. If you fail to contact us at all and just don't show we will most assuredly charge a $50 no-show fee and your file will be noted as such.
We also reserve the right to cancel your appointment if we make multiple attempts to contact you and receive absolutley no response. Make certain you give us the email and phone numbers you prefer us to use. No response from you within the same 48-72 hours makes your appointment subject to cancellation.
We send out multiple reminders via text, email, and/or phone call, giving you plenty of opportunities to plug the appointment into your phone, write it on your calendar, tell Alexia or Siri to set a reminder or whatever you do to keep your life flowing smoothly.
For more information, see our FAQ page, or give us a call.
If the appointment time you want is already booked, you can get on our waiting list. We occasionally have cancellations, and the customers on our waiting list have priority. The list works on a first-come-first-served basis so call us to get in the lineup.